Fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION POLICY:
Your admission may be cancelled by JLI on the following grounds:
- if the supporting documents/copy of your educational certificates are not provided.
- if the fee paid is less than the applicable fee.
- if at any time it becomes known that the minimum eligibility criteria are not fulfilled by the student.
- if incorrect or wrong information is provided by the student.
- if the code of conduct as laid down by JLI is not adhered to.
Note: Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and the student will not be eligible for any refund under any circumstance whatsoever.